Following the direction of public health, we are doing our very best to serve you safely via phone, email, zoom, and in the legislature.
We have staff working remotely during our regular business hours, and these hours are listed below.
In order to keep everyone safe and to do our part to stop the spread, we have introduced the following protocols:
- Our door will be locked at all times
- If you are in need of an in-person appointment, please contact us at JBell-CO@ndp.on.ca or 416-535-7206 to request the appointment
- We are promoting remote appointments, and then in-person appointments outside close to the office location
- We are limiting the number of constituents in the office
- You will be required to use masks and hand sanitizer
- You will be required to provide your contact information in case of an outbreak
- The office may be closed on short notice due to COVID-19 concerns
- You should not visit our office if you have signs of COVID-19. We welcome making an appointment with you remotely in the meantime.
- You will need to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before entering
- Please maintain a safe two-metre distance from others
Thank you for your patience as we do our best to serve you during this time.
719 Bloor Street W, Unit 103
Toronto, ON M6G 1L5
Community Office Hours:
Monday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Room 372, Main Legislative Building
Toronto, ON M7A 1A5