Jessica Bell MPP, University–Rosedale

Government of Ontario

Services and Assistance

We can help you navigate provincial government programs, including: 

  • Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP)
  • Ontario Student Assistance Plans (OSAP)
  • Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
  • Ontario Works (OW)
  • Family Responsibility Office (FRO)

We can provide assistance with: 

  • Landlord and tenant problems
  • Consumer complaints
  • Employment issues, including the Employment Standards Act
  • Services for seniors
  • Driver’s licence issues
  • Petitions to the Legislative Assembly of Ontario
  • Obtaining birth, marriage or death certificates

Special greetings & certificates

  • If you or someone you know will soon be celebrating a special birthday or anniversary, or commemorating a special event, you can request special greetings by sending an e-mail to our office.

    Note: The recipient or requestor must live in the riding, and scroll requests will only be processed if the recipient is a resident of Ontario.